Pipes and Tubes
- Seamless and welded carbon steel pipe to API, BS and DIN specifications.
- Seamless and welded “high yield” line pipe to API 5 LX, BSand DIN specifications.
- Casing and tubing.
- Drill pipe and conductor pipe.
- Seamless carbon steel pipe for normal applications to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications.
- Seamless and welded, carbon and alloy steel piping for highand low temperature service to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications.
- Seamless and welded stainless steel pipe to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications.
- Seamless and welded heat exchanger tubes.
- Seamless and welded carbon and alloy furnace tubes.
- Seamless and welded precision tubes.
- Seamless heavy wall tubes.
- Welded steel pipe in large diameters (30” – 100”) and exceptionally heavy wall thickness.
- Welded structural tubes.
- Pipes made from monel, hastelloy, incoloy, inconel and titanium alloys.
Fittings and Flanges
- Forged steel fittings, carbon alloy and stainless steel pipe fittings to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications or to specific drawings, to match pipe and tubing as detailed above.
- Carbon, alloy and stainless steel flanges to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications.
- Forged steel valves, including pressure seal.
- Cast steel valves.
- Materials: Carbon, stainless and alloy steels to all the current specifications.
- All products are supplied with mill test certificates where applicable. If required, testing by Lloyds Register of Shipping, Bureau Veritas and other outside authorities can also be arranged.