We have large stocks of all sizes and grades of pipes and fittings to satisfy our various markets. These items can be supplied via our Nigel, Durban and Cape Town branches. For detailed specifications and information please download our full brochure.
Pipes and Tubes
- Seamless and welded carbon steel pipe to API, BS and DIN specifications.
- Seamless and welded “high yield” line pipe to API 5 LX, BSand DIN specifications.
- Casing and tubing.
- Drill pipe and conductor pipe.
- Seamless carbon steel pipe for normal applications to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications.
- Seamless and welded, carbon and alloy steel piping for highand low temperature service to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications.
- Seamless and welded stainless steel pipe to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications.
- Seamless and welded heat exchanger tubes.
- Seamless and welded carbon and alloy furnace tubes.
- Seamless and welded precision tubes.
- Seamless heavy wall tubes.
- Welded steel pipe in large diameters (30” – 100”) and exceptionally heavy wall thickness.
- Welded structural tubes.
- Pipes made from monel, hastelloy, incoloy, inconel and titanium alloys.
Fittings and Flanges
- Forged steel fittings, carbon alloy and stainless steel pipe fittings to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications or to specific drawings, to match pipe and tubing as detailed above.
- Carbon, alloy and stainless steel flanges to ASTM, BS and DIN specifications.
- Forged steel valves, including pressure seal.
- Cast steel valves.
- Materials: Carbon, stainless and alloy steels to all the current specifications.
- All products are supplied with mill test certificates where applicable. If required, testing by Lloyds Register of Shipping, Bureau Veritas and other outside authorities can also be arranged.